Early stage database ➕ dealflow enrichment platform
THE BEST WAY TO DISCOVER EARLY-STAGE STARTUPS AND ENRICH YOUR EXISTING DEALFLOW AUTOMATICALLY IN ONE PLACE WITH ALL THE DATA YOU NEED.
IN A SINGLE PLATFORM, SELECT WHAT YOU NEED AND PAY ONLY FOR WHAT YOU USE.
Deal-flow enrichment platform
- Connect your CRM (Attio, Pipedrive, Affinity, etc.) and we will add all the data you need automatically from LinkedIn.
- A data-centric approach to investing without manual work.
- Integrate your dealflow with just a click
Early stage database:
- The best way to discover early-stage startups before they appear anywhere else.
- Detect founders before they have started fundraising or are still in stealth mode every month.
- Thousands of data points at your disposal to identify and analyze new startups daily
They trust us :
Automatize dealflow enrichment and receive personalized analysis matching your investment thesis.
- Reach out to start-ups before they appear on traditional M&A databases
- Find founders as soon as they start their « stealth mode » start-up
- Generate early-stage deal flow on a weekly basis
- Analyze start-up teams with up to date data
- Start using a data-centric approach to manage your dealflow without having an inhouse team of engineers
- Easily select what data you want and we will integrate it automatically
Facilitate and simplify the first level of analysis of possible investments:
- Filter companies by vertical, region, number of employees, and more
- Download selected companies with all the data you need
- Discover early-stage startups and enrich your existing dealflow
- Two products in one, select what you need and pay only for what you use.
- Combine INVYO’s proprietary early-stage deal flow with yours. Have the ultimate early-stage pipeline.
Reasons why our clients choose INVYO :
"Data is at the heart of our VC business and we know that a proper mastery of it will represent a clear competitive advantage in the future. Thanks to INVYO's teams, we have developed a powerful dealflow qualification tool that allows us, through a scoring system, to identify the most relevant companies in line with our deep tech investment thesis."